Turks & Caicos is on the top of my “must-see” travel list… whenever anyone asks me where they should honeymoon, celebrate a milestone, or just explore somewhere new and exotic, I recommend Turks. The scenery is second-to-none, and now the fare is too.
Regent Palms Turks & Caicos, a 72-suite oceanfront resort just steps away from Grace Bay Beach, is offering a luxe take on an all-inclusive hotel with their “A Taste of the Good Life Package.” Available until September 1st, this is the only time the property offers an all-inclusive option, giving guests the opportunity to enjoy three meals per day, unlimited beverages, afternoon tea, and more. The property boasts an award-winning 25,000-square-foot spa, three restaurants including the fine dining restaurant Parallel 23, and the new breakfast area, The Garden.
- 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner)
- Unlimited beverages by the glass (alcoholic included)
- Free long-distance phone calls to USA and Canada
- Daily afternoon tea
- Airport transfers
- Conch Kritters kids club
- Butler service for penthouse and deluxe oceanfront bookings
- High-speed wireless internet
- Use of business center
- Use of bicycles and tennis court
- Use of all resort owned non-motorized water sports equipment
- Welcome amentity
- Use of fitness center at their award-winning spa