Harley Davidson flat-track racing and Moto X step up kicked off X Games Austin 2015 Thursday night. But here are 5 athletes you really can’t miss this weekend in what is the 20th anniversary of the games.
All times central
1. Tom Schaar – Skateboard Big Air, 7:30 PM on Friday June 5
15 year-old sophomore from San Diego. Was the first to land a 1080 in competition. Took gold last year.
2. Bucky Lasek – Skateboard Vert & Rally Cross, 12:30 PM on Friday June 5 & 1 PM on Saturday June 6
20 X Games medals all-time.
3. Jamie Bestwick – BMX Vert, 11:30 AM on Friday June 5
Going for a ten-peat in the event. Possibly greatest X-Gamer of all-time.
4. Rusty Wallace – Off-road Truck Racing, 12:30 PM on Sunday, June 7
NASCAR Hall-of-Famer comes out of retirement to race off-road with the young-guns.
5. Lacey Baker – Skateboard Street, 2:30 PM on Saturday June 6
Won gold in the event last year. Full-time graphic designer who skates for the love of the sport.
Photo Credit: Getty